Favado is the new shopping app in the centre of attention among mobile phone users throughout the world. Developed by saving.com and released October 2013, the app has undoubtedly become one of the most downloaded apps on ITunes. Shoppers and users of mobiles with Android or iOS platform accept and appreciate this app, as it enables them discover best deals on their favorite items at grocery stores, compare available and top deals, as well as save money (up to 70%) on daily items.
Nonetheless, there must be a few other facts that would adequately show the grounds for the huge downloads the app has witnessed since its introduction, as we all know that Android and iOS mobile users, in the past would not have gone this far without something beautiful and promising somewhere.
On the standpoint, below are a few points worthy of notice about Favado:
- The app is free: the app is free to use and doesn’t require more than a one-time registration of name, e-mail, gender, zip code and password on www.savings.com.
- Easy to download: unlike many apps we have seen in the past, Favado size makes it easily downloadable. The registration links to iTunes, giving you no reason to bother yourself.
- Great push notification system: with Favado and reliable internet connection, you won’t be missing a deal. You would be notified of a few deals going on around you. This extends to matching coupons. You would be notified of what coupons are available to help you save more.
- Easy-to-use features: There is a helpful guide, but I am sure no one would need that. I believe saving.com team understood what shoppers and all mobile users have been searching for—something simple and effective.
- Choice of store to shop: This is a big part of the app, as it allows you to shop your favourite stores for available deals and coupons, thereby saving you from overspending.
Apart from all the points mentioned, Favado partnered with more than 60,000 groceries and drug store which the president of the team Loren Bendele said had good relationship with. “We had excellent long-term relationships with the nation’s top grocery bloggers. So, we were confident we could build an app that aggregates all the best sales and coupons across stores, lets shoppers easily build, manage and share lists, and discover further savings to regularly save up to 70 percent on their weekly grocery bill.”, said the team president.
Other various activities that can be performed by Favado are:
- easily compare sales and prices across a range of stores
- track your favorites items
- Discover additional savings of up to 70%
- Find top deals for you
- Notifications and coupon matching
To download the iphone app visit iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/fj/app/favado/id703787093?mt=8